A Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is a tax effective vehicle where you have direct control in your own financial future, allowing you to invest in securing your retirement whilst minimising or completely removing any portfolio fees.
Our services include:
Establishment / Compliance Services
- Fund Setup
- Trust deed updates
- Rollover of existing superfund accounts / investment assets
- Tax-free pension
- Annual ATO compliance – tax return
- Investment reports
Benefits of SMSF
- Direct control over investment decisions.
- Tax concessions.
- Access additional capital to purchase unique assets.
- Ability to borrow in certain circumstances.
Challenges of SMSF
- Members with small balances may not be able to cost effectively diversify their investment.
- Cost of operating a SMSF may exceed that of an industry super fund if the members has only a small super balance.
A SMSF allows you to invest in various investments, which include but are not limited to:
- ASX listed securities
- Overseas listed shares
- Managed funds
- Fixed interest securities
- Real estates
- Precious metals